Summertime Sadness Summertime Sadness

Not a bad remix at all! As far as I could tell, everything fit together as it should and the transitions were nice and smooth. My only nitpick about it is the fact that the first build up is a little too "cliche" I guess you could say. You can basically hear the same basic build-up in a lot of dubstep songs. But other than that, great job!

Theledge93 responds:

i understand what your saying, it's just hard to not be cliche when the song your using is generic club music. i didn't even have the acapella for this song, so i kinda had to fit everything to mask the rest of the original song.

Tundra People Tundra People

I'm sorry, but you should really tone down the harshness of the synths. After a while they began to give me a headache. Also give it some more variation. The first minute of the
song is the same instrument playing the same notes over and over. Even when we get into the middle of the song it has very little variation. Sorry if I'm sounding a little harsh. But this needs a lot of refining. I do like the feeling you are trying to give with this song, however.

Crystalspike responds:

The Descendant The Descendant

Holy Shit! When I first listened to this my jaw literally dropped! You've written some amazing bass lines my friend! Keep up the great work!

Trapped In Motion Trapped In Motion

Hey, man! Great track! I love the atmosphere in this piece, it has a nice dark but yet epic tone thrown into it at the end. Very unique indeed!

In fact, this may work well with a game I am currently making, if you don't mind. I would like to incorporate this piece into the game. Credit will be given too you of course. Again, great piece! Can't wait to hear back from you!

Loathar responds:

Sure thing man, use it as you like!

Grobbles Grobbles

Very nice, I did enjoy this quite a bit. It was extremely catchy, which is what I really like about this song.

I've been making some progress on a game I'm currently making, do you mind if I included this song in it? If so, it will be much appreciated. And all credit will go where it's due.

TBM responds:

That would be awesome! Send me a link to the game when it's finished and I'll be sure to spread the word about it!

Greaze Greaze

Hey man, nice song! Quite catchy but also soothing at the same time. It has a very unique feel to it.

Anyway, I was just wondering if it was alright if I used this as a song in the game I am currently working on. Trust me, the game is far from finished and won't be done for quite a while. However, all credit will go where it is due.

As We Stare As We Stare

Catchy

I find this song to be pretty catchy and quite enjoyable as well! A very nice and solid piece you have here! By the way, I've made a few songs recently. If you don't mind would you check em' out?

Theledge93 responds:

wow! sorry i didn't respond earlier! will do my friend!

My Illusion My Illusion

Very cool song.

I like the melodies, the piano and the drums. They go very well together. Excellent job 10/10. By the way, I'm in the process of making a game. Is it alright if I use your song?

AshleyAlyse responds:

Thank you so very much! :D Of course! You may use whichever songs of mine that you'd like. :)

sleep with one eye open sleep with one eye open

Very Interesting Song!

This song is amazing, and in more ways than one. The melodies throughout the song kept me listening as they kept changing and made the entrance for impeccable transitions! I also liked the core of the beat, the drums. They were fast and upbeat, as a result kept up with the rest of the melodies and sound effects. Now, the Sound Effects themselves helped the song keep it's variety in check. Without going too off beat. Overall, very nice and interesting song. 10/10. If you don't mind I'm in the process of making a game, and I would like to use this song. Is that alright?

i9incher responds:

thanks for the review. and yes, you may use my song.

SNV - Illusion of Time SNV - Illusion of Time

Amazing

This song is awesome, the beat is absolutely awe inspiring, the synths and the melodies really could qualify as a song themselves. Really nice peace you have made here. 5/5 10/10. Outstanding Job. Infact there isn't even a word to describe how well you did on this piece. Kudos too you.

battleshield responds: