Awesome Reach Awesome Reach

...

O_o ... Wow... I really have nothing to say, lol.

The Textinator Trailer The Textinator Trailer

LMAO!

L- M-A Freakin O man thats is hilarious!

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

...

Freakin' Epic.

The Super Click Tester The Super Click Tester

1st place for the week!

Woot! i got first place for the week!

Windows Doors Windows Doors

LOL

Even though Im a dedicated windows user I still thought this was hilarious!

Demipong Demipong

good game.

This game is very fun... although i think the original pong is better =P.
btw i made it too lvl 18

Summertime Sadness Summertime Sadness

Not a bad remix at all! As far as I could tell, everything fit together as it should and the transitions were nice and smooth. My only nitpick about it is the fact that the first build up is a little too "cliche" I guess you could say. You can basically hear the same basic build-up in a lot of dubstep songs. But other than that, great job!

Theledge93 responds:

i understand what your saying, it's just hard to not be cliche when the song your using is generic club music. i didn't even have the acapella for this song, so i kinda had to fit everything to mask the rest of the original song.

Tundra People Tundra People

I'm sorry, but you should really tone down the harshness of the synths. After a while they began to give me a headache. Also give it some more variation. The first minute of the
song is the same instrument playing the same notes over and over. Even when we get into the middle of the song it has very little variation. Sorry if I'm sounding a little harsh. But this needs a lot of refining. I do like the feeling you are trying to give with this song, however.

Crystalspike responds:

The Descendant The Descendant

Holy Shit! When I first listened to this my jaw literally dropped! You've written some amazing bass lines my friend! Keep up the great work!